Monday, November 11, 2013

Trunker Treat and costuming

We were going to our trunker treat so we wanted to dress up and have a pumpkin to show the  kids when they came to get candy. However we arrived 15 minutes late and all the kids were gone inside to play activities and I had to chase them down to share my candy. These are the pictures I took getting ready, being their and coming home. 
This is the pumpkin we bought from the Subway Parking lot, but our co-worker Brishelle picked it up for us because we had clock in and she just clocked off. 

This is Christopher's expert carving job with our dull steak knife

Here Jack-o-Lantern is lite up

We couldn't find candles so we used a flash light 
Christopher's costume when we couldn't decide what he was

Then he was carrying the pumpkin  and I told him he was the headless horseman 

He is too cool

I am a black kitty!

This is the outfit with out the jacket


I made these cat ears the day of which is why we were late

I used my *cough*underwire to form the frame of ears and then crochet between to fill it in  

I used my old brown hairband and wrapped it in black yarn

The pumpkin is playing the recorder. 

No comments:

Post a Comment