Tuesday, May 13, 2014

How old am I again? oh right 24...wait what?!?!

My Birthday lunch with Jennie. We didn't have a phone but I had a camera so picture time

guess who graduated, yep that is my broha Steven and me
I am having a moment of concern. Well that isn't the way to put it. I am living in a transition-ish like time of my life. Until April my only goal was to get through school, but then I graduated. I have had a lot of people ask me what if feels like to be graduated. I have mostly said if feels like I am off track (which it does), but sometimes it feels like turning out the lights on my life. I have no desire in pursuing a higher education or a career. I would like to have a family and stay at home, but here is the problem : at what time is that going to happen? I don't have any of the specifics, it is all wibbly wobbly timey wimey as the Doctor would say. I keep reminding myself it has only been a month, but I feel this sense of urgency to get on with my life, but I don't even know where it is going.  I think that is the biggest problem. I don't have a direction and I want that. I am 24 years old, but I don't feel like much of an adult.

No comments:

Post a Comment