Sunday, March 20, 2011

Photo adventure


I was telling him something but I don't remember what
You can't really see me because I am braced between the two pillars.


This is me saying "Chris where are you?"


I am taking pictures of him on the wall from here

This is my second housing option just in case I can't live at Barnes anymore
The princess in the tower


Look at my stature pose



Holding up the walls





I had him go to that bridge because I thought it was cool, that is where my where are you picture
This is my favorite
make a pose and...
Jump
holding up the walls

Awesome statue!!!

This was my photo adventure I had a wonderful time with Chris Watson. What is a photo adventure? It is where you go walking around and take pictures of stuff but there had to be a person in each of them. All of the ones up top Chris took and I took the ones on the bottom. Can you tell who likes to take more photos? Next time I do this it will have to be in day light.

1 comment:

  1. SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO CUTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE IT!!!! I loved that one in the princess tower! ; ) Love you!

    ReplyDelete