Saturday, October 1, 2011

Magnetically attractiveness

I am planning a wedding right now and it doesn't seem to be going very well. I really just want my wedding fairy to come and take care of it for me because I am not having the best of luck. For instance the style of dresses I like are all from the same manufacture who went out of business, but still has all of their products up online and it says NOWHERE that they aren't making any more. So the first dress I chose they told me that right off. The second dress I chose which I found on a different site ended up sending me a knock off which was molded, the skirt was on backwards, the waist was wrong, it chocked you and it was in the wrong size. It took me forever to find a building for my Utah reception (special thanks to Granmee for doing that). And my invitations are being difficult. And all of the how will it be done questions are stressing me out! Why am I bothering with this? I remembered why tonight while talking to Chris Watson, the man that I love, on skype. When saying good bye he inevitable expresses a wish that we were closer. I was going to make the point that I didn't go farther apart on purpose, but I did back up my stuff in a car and leave very much so on purpose. However before he could really start teasing me about that I point out that he traveled even farther than I did. His come back " I had to go that far because of your magnetically attractiveness". I just laughed and was happy to know that I was going to be with this cheese ball for eternity. I love him and that is why all of this mess before is worth it.
PS: Sorry that this makes me sound like I am going  mental about my wedding, it does express some frustrations, but the high light of it  is high lighted so you know that was the point of the post. That even when feeling stressed life is totally worth is.

2 comments:

  1. Honey, just want you to know that I love you and that if you need any help PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE let me know, ok!?
    And you're right - its all worth it in the end for the guy you love.
    Trust me sweets, I know how stressful it is to plan a wedding, and that it never ever ever seems worth it until that moment. You got this girl. We're all praying for your happily ever after. Love you to the moon and back.
    - The Girl You Went Walking Out In The Wind With And Let Me Borrow Your Coat <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shannon I am sorry if I worried you. I was just trying to tell the cyber world a few of my frustrations. I am fine, I promise and if I need any help I will ask. Thank you for carrying so much. ^_^

    ReplyDelete