Wednesday, November 30, 2011

In-Loves


 This right here is my In-Laws. When me and Chris were separated during our engagement Cindy (Chris Mom) told me that we should call each other In-Loves and not In-Laws because we love each other already. At first when Chris and I had made our plans to live with them for two weeks I worried that I would leave and we wouldn't like each other as much as when I first got there. I really had no need to worry. It's only been a day being here, but already David (Chris Dad) at 4:00-ish in the morning before work took off our licenses plates because a cop pulled us over last night because of them and Cindy told me that she would write up a list of things I could do around the house when I was the only one at home so I didn't feel like I was doing nothing or doing everything wrong.  And Dacey (youngest sister) said that she will wash George (our metro geo) for us. The Watson's are really an excellent family. And now I am a part of it.


See, I am the one in the white. 

No comments:

Post a Comment