Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Miracles happen!!!!


So me and Chris have been looking for a car so that he can keep his job at target and we can support ourselves temporally, we have both been praying about it. So Friday my Granmee called me. She said her how are you doings and then told me that Ben wanted to talk to me. I was confused, she clarified that it was my cousin Ben who was staying at her house. So Ben gets on the phone and asks me if I know where I am going to be living in Rexburg. I was again confused, I explained to him we were going to be living at the address on the envelopes. He then told me that was where he was living right now. He is the upstairs neighbor who is moving which is why Lauren (downstairs neighbor we are taking the lease from) wanted to move upstairs, but because their house wasn't closing she didn't move as soon as she wanted to in to the upstairs and changed her mind into moving to Utah instead. So Ben give me back to Granmee and we laugh a little about the situation a little bit more and then she asks me whats been on my mind. And I told her that me and Chris were worried about the car. She then tells me that my Aunt Renee and Uncle Stott we trying to get rid of their little Metro. So I called Aunt Renee and she called me back a little bit later and I asked if I could purchase it from her. She asked what my budget was and I told her $500-$800 (which I was a little embarrassed to say because it really isn't that much). And I heard her tell Uncle Stott and he said no and then she asked how does $300 sound. All I could say was yes and feel so blessed from the Lord. I felt even more blessed when after asking about the car info to put on my rental agreement she sent me this note "It's a 1994 Geo Metro, two door - We had a guy stop by and offer $1200, for it and our neighbor wanted to buy it just a couple of days ago, but for some reason we just didn't sell it. Must of been because you and Chris needed it. Loves".  Heavenly Father really has a plan and if you are trying to be righteous and not go into debt if you pray for the things you need (not just want) he can get them for you. That is the lesson I got from it.

No comments:

Post a Comment