Thursday, December 3, 2009

DNOC


What does that stand for? Doing Nothing On the Computer, I haven't decided how it is pronounced yet. It will either be said denoc, like the way it sounds or knock because I am going to make the "d" silent because I want to make a random letter do that since all those "experts" got to do it. However that would make the...um (googleing for noun I want) acronym harder to remember. So what was a talking about? Oh yeah, lately I have been using the computer way too much. I have so many other things to do, but then I find that I can't concentrate and then I am not doing anything, which means I am doing nothing and if I am doing nothing anyway why don't I just hop on the computer and do something? But the problem with that logic is I actually have something else I need to be doing which I am avoiding which isn't good for my health. Because the things I am a avoiding are homework and cleaning or even having a life. I am pretty sure it is safe to say that I am a computerholic. That plus being slightly insomniac prone to panic attacks when under stress isn't a good combination. So what am I going to do? I don't know, like most things in my life I don't have an answer. FLABABIT! Now I am just going to have to brood abut this until I get distracted by something else.

No comments:

Post a Comment