Tuesday, December 1, 2009

One girls wallet is another spiders home...?


A few month ago I lost my wallet. I searched my house, my room, my older sisters home, every car I had sat in that was in the drive way. I did what I normally did thinking that I would just find it even though a month or more had gone by. On Halloween while following my dad over to my mother to be (MTB for short) I got pulled over by a cop. I was wearing an angel T-shirt from walmart and had so much sparkles in my hair that if I turned I saw a rain of gold. On top of that I was driving a fifteen passanger van with no license, no proof of insurance and my two sisters(Fred 15 & Tasha 4) in the car. Yeah it was fun, I told the police officer I was bore on January 1st (FYI I am not born on January 1st) and the only reason I didn't cry was because my dear sister Fred gave me chocolate. Anyway that isn't the point of this post. I only tell you this because one, it's funny and two, it is the reason I got a new wallet, debit card, license and purse.
Well tonight we cleaned out the van so that my dad could put all of his tools in it to go to work since his work truck wont go over 40 because of a wiring short. Making his 2 hour trip into a 4, not acceptable. Well Fred found my wallet. From what I can figure it must have fallen out of my pocket while I was driving (which would be consistent to the last place I remember putting it) and fell between the wall of the van and the driver seat and all of my crazy driving jarred it loose. So I open it up to see what is left and found cobwebs, like the stuff a spider makes inside next to my two dollar bill (unfortunately for the picture I ruined most of it when I first opened it up). So I took a picture of it. Fun fact: I was board today and painted only the thumb nail you see in this picture before I knew it was going to be modeling.

No comments:

Post a Comment